GITE LA GLYCINE- 4 persons
This is an old barn of 75m2 that has been renovated to include all modern comfort.The living room is composed of an open kitchen (including microwave, oven, hob, fridge, dish-washer), a dining area and a relaxing corner.
On the 1st floor, 2 bedrooms:
Bedroom 1 : one double bed 180x200 cm
Bedroom 2 : two single beds 90 x 200 cm. Possibility of adding a third bed, on demand (please mention this option when you book).
• 1 bathroom with shower
• 1 wc
The charm of this cottage: the stone walls and the exposed beams (in the bedrooms the beams are quite low. See photos and and mind your head during your stay )
Please note that we have two dogs (an old Golden Retriever and a young and energetic Australian Shepherd) and two cats who you might meet during your stay.
Highlights of this gîte:
• Washing machine and dish washer
• A private terrace in front of the living room and a little garden terrace on the side of the house.
• One set of bed linen per person
• Bath towels can be rented (please mention this option when you book)
• Shared swimming pool (un-fenced but equipped with an alarm)
This gîte has its own entrance from the street and is also suitable for long term stays.
Unfortunately pets are not accepted in this cottage.
This cottage doesn't have an heating system.
Arrival : Saturday from 5pm
Departure : Saturday before 10 am
For more flexible arrival or departure days/hours, please contact us.