GITE LES HIRONDELLES - 2 to 4 persons
This gîte of 60m2 is an old little house - the first one to be built at “Le Bout”, approximately 1000 years ago! Almost a museum of its own, this cottage has become a cosy, comfortable and authentic place, with some nice original details.
It consists of a kitchen (including fridge, oven, microwave and a gas hob), a dining area and a living area which offers a place to sit and relax.
• The sofa-bed in the living room can be made into a double bed (140 x 190 cm).
• Two beds 80 x 200 cm on the mezzanine.
• 1 bathroom with a shower
• 1 wc
Highlights of this gîte:
• Private veranda, where you can enjoy a beautiful view on the swimming pool and the surrounding hills, and watch the magical playful dance of the swallow birds flying over the swimming pool every evening and every morning...
• DVD player
• One set of bed linen per person
• Bath towels can be rented (please mention this option when you book)
• Dinner or wine and cheese platters can be ordered for the evening of your arrival, to enable you to settle down peacefully after perhaps a long journey (please mention this option when you book).
• Laundry service on demand
• Good mobile phone coverage
• Shared swimming pool (un-fenced but equipped with an alarm)
Arrival : Saturday from 4 pm
Departure : Saturday before 10 am
For more flexible arrival or departure days, please contact us.