GITE LES HIRONDELLES - 2 persons
This gîte of 45m2 is an old little house - the first one to be built at “Le Bout”, approximately 1000 years ago! Almost a museum of its own, this cottage has become a cosy, comfortable and authentic place, with some nice original details.
It consists of a kitchen (including fridge, oven, microwave and a gas hob), a dining area and a living area which offers a place to sit and relax.
• The sofa-bed in the living room can be made into a double bed (140 x 190 cm).
• Two beds 80 x 200 cm on the mezzanine.
• 1 bathroom with a shower
• 1 wc
Highlights of this gîte:
• Private veranda, where you can enjoy a beautiful view on the swimming pool and the surrounding hills, and watch the magical playful dance of the swallow birds flying over the swimming pool every evening and every morning...
• One set of bed linen per person
• Bath towels can be rented (please mention this option when you book)
• Shared swimming pool (un-fenced but equipped with an alarm)
Our animals friends are unfortunately not accepted in that cottage.
This cottage doesn't have an heating system.
Arrival : Saturday between 4pm to 7pm
Departure : Saturday before 10 am
For more flexible arrival or departure days/hours, please contact us.